Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Moon Stealers and The Queen of the Underworld

Tonight my review is on The Moon Stealers & The Queen of the Underworld by Tim Flanagan. This is the Second book in the Moon Stealers series.
This book is just as amazing as the first. I have to say that I think Tim Flanagan is a J.K. Rowling in the making.
He can paint with words, and he can draw emotions from the reader's heart. He as the amazing ability to draw you into a mystical and magical world filled with amazing creatures and characters that will fascinate the reader.
His story lines are unique and truly refreshing. What I loved about this book was the action, both emotional and physical. The battle scenes are incredible!
I also found the moral messages really important:
Different races working together to battle a common enemy, and how nature surrounds us and is alive. I found myself wondering what the trees and plants around me were thinking! Then there was a quote that I loved:
"The size of a soldier does not reflect his determination and skill on the battlefield or dictate how great his heart is"-Lady Flora
This story flows freely, and picks up exactly where the first leaves off. Tim Flanagan writes with natural talent. The characters are interesting, vital, and full of life.
The plot line is thrilling to read, and the reader will be on the edge of their seats as they read this story. It's wonderful to read.
I think these books really need to be on every bookshelf. I love his writing style, and these books are great. Pick them up, and give them a read! 5 Stars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment